Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for required and critical repairs. Our objective is always to expel unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for individuals with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and tiny funds to low-income individuals with disabilities to help make their houses more available. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income given just below.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you should be qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to enhance safety and access(some renters is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
For those who have other quesitons, e-mail us or call 503-655-8591.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides low-interest loans and funds to greatly help home owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and enhance accessibility.
Steps to acquire house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever money can be obtained, we will give you a page. If you should be nevertheless interested, you could then use.
- We shall review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to find out just just what repairs are expected. Safety and health products are a definite concern.
- You will request bids from contractors of one’s option. A listing of interested contractors is present for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities might be qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab bars. (For tenants in apartments, at the very least 51 per cent for the devices within the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or safety product only. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|External Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity needs apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental https://quickpaydayloan.info/payday-loans-pa/ loan needs
House should be positioned in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred as long as home owner life in house, or until offered, title transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Current yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be lower than 80% regarding the County’s median earnings, as based on HUD. The present limitations that apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom could be enthusiastic about putting in a bid on jobs when you look at the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered with all the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience with housing rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors from the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you should be enthusiastic about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information return and application to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and supporting documents may be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must possess or perhaps property that is buying must certanly be in name
- Owner must are now living in home
- Home fees needs to be present
- Applicant will need to have adequate equity
- Loans for outside repairs require that the surface of domiciles be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single restricted to one wellness or security product just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured houses in areas try not to be eligible for a financing. (OK for an Accessibility give. )